Cucumber and Dill Smoothies – So Healthy
Smoothies are a popular way to enjoy a healthy and delicious treat. They are perfect for breakfast, as a snack, or as a post-workout boost. And what better way to make your smoothie even healthier than by adding some fresh dill and cucumber? These two ingredients not only add a unique flavor to your smoothie, but they also come with a variety of health benefits that you won’t want to miss.
Cucumber and Dill Smoothie Recipe
Adding dill and cucumber to your smoothie can provide a range of health benefits, from improved digestion to anti-inflammatory properties. With this easy recipe, you can enjoy the refreshing taste of a cucumber and dill smoothie in no time. So why not give it a try and see how delicious and healthy it can be?
- ½ cucumber chopped
- 1/4 cup dill
- ½ oz spinach
- ½ avocado
- ½ lemon small size, squeezed
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto Collagen
- 1 tsp flaxseed powder or flax meal
- 1 tsp erythritol or to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup ice
- cucumber slice for garnish optional
Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and homogeneous.
Pour into a glass and serve garnished with a cucumber slice (optional).
What Are the Benefits of Dill and Cucumber in Smoothies?
Adding dill and cucumber to your smoothie can provide a range of health benefits, including:
- Improved Digestion: Both dill and cucumber are high in fiber, which can help improve digestion and prevent constipation.
- Hydration: Cucumbers are made up of about 95% water, making them an excellent way to stay hydrated. This is especially important during the summer months when it’s easy to become dehydrated.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Dill contains antioxidants that help reduce inflammation in the body, which can help prevent chronic diseases.
- Weight Loss: Both dill and cucumber are low in calories and high in fiber, making them an excellent addition to any weight loss diet.
- Can I use dried dill instead of fresh dill? While fresh dill is best for flavor and nutritional benefits, you can use dried dill if that’s all you have. Just use about 1/4 of the amount of fresh dill called for in the recipe.
- Can I use a different type of milk instead of almond milk? Yes, you can use any type of milk you prefer. Dairy milk, soy milk, or oat milk all work well in this recipe.
- Can I add other ingredients to this smoothie? Absolutely! This recipe is just a starting point. Feel free to add other ingredients like spinach, kale, or other fruits.
Thanks for watching Delicious Keto Cucumber Dill Smoothie Recipe at Simply Smoothies